When you provide us with personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") through this Website, we respect your privacy. The purpose of this statement is to tell you what Personal Information we collect about you during your visit to www.littlerolondon.com and what we do with that information.
Information we collect about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material to us or requesting further services.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- If you set up an online account with us, we will store your password.
- Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access. This may include where you are geographically, your browser and device type, the pages you viewed, the duration of your visit and any search terms used.
How do we use your personal information:
- We will use this information to process your order, including delivery, payments and returns.
- To understand your needs and provide you with a better service
- To offer you promotional emails about new products, to send you special offers and promotions if you have consented for us to do. You may opt-out of receiving these messages at any time.
- To assist in the detection and prevention of fraud.
- Information collected about customers browsing habits is used to improve our website according to your preferences and needs. See about Cookies below.
- Our Delivery Partner has access to your details for delivery purposes only.
Our website www.littlerolondon.com uses a technology called “cookies” so we can gather information on the use of the site.
The aim of this Cookies Policy is give you clear and precise information on the cookies used on this website. If you wish to have more information on the cookies we use on the site, you can send us an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites you visit send to the browser and allow a site to remember information about your visit. This can facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful for you. Cookies play a very important role and help to improve the user experience.
Why are they important?
Cookies help us to make the Little RO site a better, faster, safer place. For example, cookies help us to: enable certain functions; offer a more personal browsing experience; protect the security of your account or research; improve and understand how our products and services are used.
What kind of cookies does Little RO use?
Statistical analysis cookies:
These let us quantify the number of users and statistically analyze the use they make of our services. Thanks to that we can study website browsing and also improve the range of products and services we offer.
Technical and customization cookies:
These let us control aspects linked to user sessions, so we can improve the browsing experience on the website.
How can I set my cookies? How can I delete them?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed in your computer through your internet browser settings. If you do not allow cookies to be installed, you will still be able to continue using the website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and your experience of our site may therefore be less satisfactory.
If, at any time, you should wish to withdraw your consent to this Cookies Policy, you will have to delete the cookies stored by adjusting your internet browser settings.
Who uses Little RO cookies?
At Little RO we work with other companies who help us to compile statistics on visits, page visits and other website activity indicators.
At Little RO we never keep the personal details of our users, except the IP address, as described in this Notice, unless you wish to register voluntarily in one of the sections set up for that purpose on the website.
By browsing and continuing to use the site you consent to the use of the aforementioned cookies for the purposes indicated and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy. You can obtain more information in the Terms and Conditions section or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Access to your information
To access any personal information that you have submitted via our website www.littlerolondon.com please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Little RO London process payments through three methods:
- Stripe - a PCI compliant platform using TLS technology. All card details are encrypted. Stripe accept every type of credit, debit and pre-paid cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover (for US customers only).
The data is transmitted SSL-encrypted. After verifying that the card is included in the SET system, the system will contact the card-issuing bank to enable the buyer to authorize the purchase. When the bank confirms the authenticity, the payment will be charged to the card. Otherwise the order will be cancelled.
Copyright and Trademark
The contents of these pages (including images, designs, logos, photographs, text and other materials) are the copyrighted trademark and registered trademark of Little RO London Ltd.
The copying, modification, distribution, reproduction or incorporation into any other work is prohibited without permission.
All rights are reserved.